Navigation

    SmartAPI Forum
    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Popular
    • Groups
    • FAQs
    • API Docs
    1. Home
    2. rajnitp2015
    R
    • Profile
    • Following
    • Followers
    • Topics
    • Posts
    • Best
    • Groups

    rajnitp2015

    @rajnitp2015

    0
    Reputation
    3
    Posts
    2
    Profile views
    0
    Followers
    0
    Following
    Joined Last Online

    rajnitp2015 Follow

    Best posts made by rajnitp2015

    This user hasn't posted anything yet.

    Latest posts made by rajnitp2015

    • Asking for Static IP for getting API for Historical Data

      I am trying to create a new app to get API key for getting only historical and live market data. Why am i asked for static IP address?

      I don't intend to trade using the API. I am unable to select Historical and Live Market API while creating APP.

      posted in General Discussion
      R
      rajnitp2015
    • Asking for Static IP for getting API for Historical Data

      I am trying to create a new app to get API key for getting only historical and live market data. Why am i asked for static IP address?

      I don't intend to trade using the API. I am unable to select Historical and Live Market API while creating APP.

      posted in Bugs
      R
      rajnitp2015
    • RE: Please fix it ASAP

      @admin ,@bhaveshjain getting same problem,plzzz migrate.
      NJS382

      posted in Test
      R
      rajnitp2015