Navigation

    SmartAPI Forum
    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Popular
    • Groups
    • FAQs
    • API Docs
    1. Home
    2. Loga
    3. Posts
    L
    • Profile
    • Following
    • Followers
    • Topics
    • Posts
    • Best
    • Groups

    Posts made by Loga

    • Historical API access without Static IP

      Hello SmartAPI Team,

      I am developing a personal Python-based quantitative research system and currently need SmartAPI only for historical MCX GOLDM data for backtesting.

      I am not using the API for order placement at this stage.

      The current "Add App" process requires a Primary Static IP and Redirect URL. Could you please clarify whether these are mandatory for accessing the Historical API?

      I specifically need:

      MCX GOLDM
      5-minute historical candles
      Multiple years of data, if available
      OHLCV
      Personal algorithmic backtesting only

      If a static IP is required even for historical-data access, please explain the available options.

      Thank you.

      posted in General Discussion
      L
      Loga