Navigation

    SmartAPI Forum
    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Popular
    • Groups
    • FAQs
    • API Docs
    1. Home
    2. fernhatmaker76
    3. Posts
    F
    • Profile
    • Following
    • Followers
    • Topics
    • Posts
    • Best
    • Groups

    Posts made by fernhatmaker76

    • RE: PHP LTP API

      @webseos you can get data by using historic api for calculating SMAs. SDK in php is available on github with sample, i think it is community made API. For LTP i am trying to get data by using websocket, but it is not even connecting.

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      fernhatmaker76
    • RE: Web socket is not connecting

      @admin If you need i can share the task i am sending to the websocket server.

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      fernhatmaker76
    • RE: Web socket is not connecting

      @admin please help! I have already checked other similar forum topics but with no result. I am having feedback token and passing it too. But web socket is not connecting. Even today i tried during live market.

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      fernhatmaker76
    • RE: Web socket is not connecting

      @anuragbaheti yes i was trying whole day on friday

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      fernhatmaker76
    • Web socket is not connecting

      I am using smart API for historical data in PHP. I found this SDK from GitHub.

      I am able to get data for Historical Data, but when i try to get real time data from Web socket, i always get the response as

      {"ak":"nk","task":"cn","msg":"cn"}
      

      it is not connecting to web socket.

      @admin Requesting you to reply and help.

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      fernhatmaker76